About Me

My photo
College Student. Sometimes dancer. Aspiring fashion journalist and everyday style enthusiast. I started my blog back in 2010 on a whim, and now it has grown into the visual representation of the power that I believe fashion can have. It's not about having clothes it's about what you do with them, what you wear says who you are. Fashion is transformative, and a chic bag or outfit puts a smile on my face as much as a good book on a rainy day. My blog is about dressing the undergrad and young professional, because so little markets cater to our style. You've officially been accepted into The Undergrad Style File. For collaborations and other inquiries email me at tiffanycurtis8@gmail.com My style in three words... chic.eclectic.classic

Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Fab Five: Top Summer Trends

The Fab Five: Top Summer Trends

Hey there,stylish undergrads and the fashionable-at-heart. Here's a list of my top five trends for Summer 2013, as part of the Independent Fashion Bloggers Project #100, seen here.

1. Cat-eye sunglasses: A hint of retro-flair mixed in with a devil-may-care demeanor.

2. Lace shorts: Offer a refreshing, and girly alternative to the denim short.

3.Maxi Dress: Bum around on the beach then bump up the accessories for night time.

4. Neon & Neutral: Get a small dose of this trend by featuring it in a colorful sandal.

5. Vintage-Inspired Swimwear: A modern twist on timeless classics.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! you definitely know you trends, keep up the good work fashionista<3 btw, I love the way you write your blogs, seems very natural, like this is the way you talk on a regular basis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks knotanothernatural :),if Ic ould walk around talking about fashion all day, I would lol

      Delete
  2. A very helpful insight on latest trends is provided here. The most appealing was the vintage inspired swimwear.

    xoxoxoxo
    www.angara.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, don't forget to become a follower to keep up on all the latest trends that I stumble upon :)

    ReplyDelete