About Me

My photo
College Student. Sometimes dancer. Aspiring fashion journalist and everyday style enthusiast. I started my blog back in 2010 on a whim, and now it has grown into the visual representation of the power that I believe fashion can have. It's not about having clothes it's about what you do with them, what you wear says who you are. Fashion is transformative, and a chic bag or outfit puts a smile on my face as much as a good book on a rainy day. My blog is about dressing the undergrad and young professional, because so little markets cater to our style. You've officially been accepted into The Undergrad Style File. For collaborations and other inquiries email me at tiffanycurtis8@gmail.com My style in three words... chic.eclectic.classic

Friday, January 10, 2014

Musical Stylings: Fever

Fever

Hey undergrads and stylish at heart, as we count down to 2014, I want to welcome you to Musical Stylings, a new post series here at The Undergrad Style File. I will feature a new stylish song each week, to show that fashion inspiration cane be pulled from anywhere, from a beat to a set of song lyrics. For the first post, I went with one of the classics, "Fever" by Peggy Lee. Picture a smoky jazz club and slinky dancing, in it Peggy Lee croons about the feeling you get when you can't quite explain a certain connection between you and someone else. There's no cure for it, everybody's got the fever!


2 comments: