About Me

My photo
College Student. Sometimes dancer. Aspiring fashion journalist and everyday style enthusiast. I started my blog back in 2010 on a whim, and now it has grown into the visual representation of the power that I believe fashion can have. It's not about having clothes it's about what you do with them, what you wear says who you are. Fashion is transformative, and a chic bag or outfit puts a smile on my face as much as a good book on a rainy day. My blog is about dressing the undergrad and young professional, because so little markets cater to our style. You've officially been accepted into The Undergrad Style File. For collaborations and other inquiries email me at tiffanycurtis8@gmail.com My style in three words... chic.eclectic.classic

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Deck the Hauls















While Christmas may be over, there's still the New Year to ring in, new outfits to create, and a time to clear out my chaotic closet and find somewhere to put the lovely things I received for Christmas. Here's a quick rundown of some of the items I received. I desperately need new jewelry because I never seem to hold on to a pair of earring for longer than a year, especially small ones. I'm going for a more classic with an edge look in 2014 and I have recently fallen in love with stud earrings. I can't wait to style the blush colored infinity studs and gold and black earrings above. I've been looking for an actual vintage cameo necklace, but the tiny one above will do for now. Of course, I got pearls. No questions asked. Pictured above are the bag and boots from my Christmas outfit post. Finally are my new caramel colored combat boots that feature a red and black plaid lining so I can fold the top of the boot down. These boots are made for walking!

Keep reading for my New Year's post, announcements, and new series coming to the blog. What's your 2014 style resolutions? Tell me all bout it in the comments section.

xo Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment